Each year millions of people are bitten by dogs in the United States. If you or a loved one has suffered a dog bite or dog attack, please contact a skilled Nevada personal injury attorney at The Law Office of David Sampson, LLC.. Our dog attack injury lawyers have a wealth of experience in many areas of personal injury.Following a dog bite or dog attack you should:
• Cleanse the wound with soap and warm water.
• Seek medical attention.
• Notify your local animal control agency about your dog bite incident. Give as much information as you can, including, the sequence of events and any information about the dog.
• Photograph the injuries resulting from the dog attack.
• Photograph the area in which the attack occurred.
• Collect contact information from all witnesses of the dog attack.
• Do not sign anything from the dog owner, insurance company, or anyone else involved in the attack.In the state of Nevada statute of limitations regarding dog bites is three years. It is important to attain legal representation as soon as possible after the dog attack. We are familiar with Nevada dog bite law and how to successfully represent and advise our dog bite victim clients.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a dog attack contact the Nevada Dog Bite Injury Lawyers at The Law Office of David Sampson, LLC..